W4P EP 043: Guns Up – Pulse – The Game Awards 2015
In this episode we quickly go over some of the highlights of the Playstation Experience 2015, including the new Uncharted 4 trailer, Nioh, Rachet and Clank, and some of the exciting things coming with the Playstation VR. We wrap up the news with Konami not allowing Kojima to attend The Game Awards 2015, Minecraft coming to the Wii U, and a quick bit about free characters and maps in Overwatch. After that Adam talks about a Free-to-Play PSN game called Guns Up and Jon shows us a gadget for your DSLR called Pulse, on Kickstarter. Then we finish up the show with a look at all the winners of The Game Awards 2015. This has been a Lazy Knights production.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End:
Kojima not allowed at Game Awards:
Guns Up: http://gunsupgame.com/
The Game Awards 2015 results:
- Game of the Year – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Developer of the Year – CD Projekt Red
- Best Independent Game – Rocket League
- Best Mobile/Handheld Game – Lara Croft Go
- Best Narrative – Her Story
- Best Score/Best Soundtrack – Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- Best Performance – Viva Seifert (Her Story)
- Games for Impact – Life is Strange
- Best Shooter – Splatoon
- Best Action Adventure – Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- Best Role Playing Game – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Best Fighting Game – Mortal Kombat X
- Best Family Game – Super Mario Maker
- Best Sports/Racing Game – Rocket League
- Best Multiplayer – Splatoon
- Best Art Direction – Ori and the Blind Forest
- Esports Game of the Year – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Best Fan Creation – Portal Stories: Mel
- Trending Gamer – Greg Miller
- Esports Team of the Year – Optic Gaming
- Esports Player of the Year – Kenny “kennyS” Schrub
- Most Anticipated Game – No Man’s Sky
Music courtesy of Josh Eckert.
Join us on Steam.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.